Monday 20 December 2010

One more down and one to go!


I finished another Christmas present. These socks are for my mum and are now wrapped along with her other gifts and under the tree. The yarn I used was Regia Jazz Color by Erica Knight. I didn't notice it was by Erica Knight until I had already began knitting with it. It didn't surprise me though as it reminds me of a lot of colours Knight uses in her patterns. I actually picked this yarn up for someone else only to discover that this person was allergic to wool. Not to worry, my mum will love these colours even if it isn't red. Once again I decided to go for the basic sock pattern. Like last time I thought it would show off the colour striping better and I think I was right.

I now only have one more gift to knit. Everything else is wrapped and ready. I have four days to knit my gran a pair of socks to go with her shawl. I found a pattern that matches and I just hope I have enough time in which to do it. I might have to get something else in just in case it doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment