Wednesday 8 February 2012

Stash Basket.


So my friend Dawn requested some pics of the basket I mentioned in my last post. So here it is. My mum had something similar when I was little. Wee Sis and I used to love rummaging through it. So we were both excited to receive our own. The one Wee Sis received is black and covered in skulls and contained some fabric. She is still sewing and I will post some things she made for me in the next week or so. Mine contained sock yarn which I have since used (photo's of what I used it for will be posted in a couple of weeks).


Here is the inside. Pretty but hardly at the rummaging stage. I can hear it calling out to me to be fed with sock yarn. Possibly like the Wire.


If you are a Doctor Who fan you'll get it.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh pretty! But it's starved of yarny goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's shouting now - HUNGRY!!! I get paid on Sat and I need to order some sock wool for Mothers day. I might go all out and buy two.

    ReplyDelete