Friday 30 March 2012

Thank You Helen!


I don't think I ever mentioned it here but after Christmas I had a ruthless clear out of all my craft supplies. I basically got rid of everything that I knew I wasn't going to use but somehow I was hanging on to it. I created a large bag of supplies for my sister who I knew would use it in work. I created another large bag for the knitting group swap night. My mum got a few bits and pieces too. My scrapbook supplies went to my friend Helen though. Again I knew she would use them and some of them have been used to teach another friend to scrapbook. As a thank you Helen made me this lovely card. This is getting saved along with other hand made cards I've collected. For now though it has pride of place on my shelf. Thank you Helen.

Helen is one of the members of my knitting group and you can see her other talents (along with other members) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment