Wednesday 2 October 2013

Pretty Balloons!


I have a book review planned. Okay, so most of it is still in my head but I will plan it out properly. The problem with these things is that quite often once I have finished a project I want to move on to the next. Even if I haven't blogged about it yet.

Anyway, I bought some pretty fabric. One thing you should know about me is that I am not a fabric hoarder. I tend to only buy as I need and that's not that often. However, I saw this fat quarter set in Hobbycraft and I couldn't walk by it. It also contained some cute animal prints. It was the hot air balloons that caught my eye. There seem to be a lot of items around just now featuring them (don't worry I still love the camper vans too). So I now have this pretty fabric that I don't want to cut but want to use at the same time. I understand that this is a problem that most fabric lovers have. My question is what should I make with it? Any ideas? Keep in mind that my skills are rather basic in this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment