Tuesday 6 May 2014

Lazy Week.


One week off so far and only one lovely day. Which is typical. I did get to spend it in the garden and I cast on a new pair of socks. This yarn has been sitting in my stash for so long I actually forgot I had it. I vaguely remember starting some socks with it when I first got it but it didn't quite show off the pattern. I've chosen a simple lace pattern for it this time. I am knitting it up for my gran whose birthday isn't too far away. The yarn is another zauberball which I like. However, I'm not sure about the pattern I've chosen. I'm sticking with it though as with this particular yarn there is only so many times you can get away with taking it back.


As well as sitting out in my mum's lovely garden I also managed to get myself to my knitting group. First time in a few months. It was nice to catch up with everyone and see what projects are being worked on. If you are interested in seeing our group blog you will find it under Glasgow Fort Stitch N Bitch. I've still to update it mind you so you will only see Helen's posts over the last few weeks who kindly took it over.


There are a few baby showers coming up and I have been working on projects for that. I can't show it though as the recipients might see it. So instead here is some coffee and cake because there has been a lot of coffee and cake.


There has also been library visits where I spotted a yarny book corner. Next to a small shelf of books there are knitted blankets and pillows. Two things I love the most. Yarny goodness and books. Everyone should have a reading nook and blankets to cosy up with.

Other than that I have been very lazy. Mainly curled up reading, sleeping or watching DVDs. I had a few bits and bobs I planned to do and none of it got done. Including some some changes to this blog. I have a few days left though. It will get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment