Monday 9 November 2015

Blanket Club Month 10


Last week October's blanket club box arrived from the lovely Lisa. I was immediately taken by this lovely green. It's so festive which is fitting since all the shops are preparing for it now AND I have even seen my first Christmas tree. Too soon even for me. Anyway, I loved the green and the deepness of the colour will contrast well with the other squares. The freebie this month was these lovely polka dot scissors. I love them and they'll come in handy since I'm always losing mine.


The square this month is called a Victorian granny and I love it. I love the pinwheel design in the centre. It looked more complicated than what it was and surprised myself with it turning out first time.


I've now almost completed the first skein. Sadly, I don't think I am going to have enough yarn for all 26 squares. That's okay though as I have kept all the leftover yarn from the other squares and I should squeeze out a few more with those.


After this there will be just one more square before we receive thee joining yarn. I couldn't resist taking a photo of the first 9 months all together. Loving the bright colours. I have been having a rethink about my joining. I'm in two minds as to whether or not to make one large blanket. Going to have to have a think about that.

Meanwhile our Lisa is planning next years blanket club and although I told myself I wasn't going to be joining that one I'm now thinking about it. You know it's probably going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment